Governor Scott requests more assistance after TS Debby | News
Tallahassee, Florida-- Today Governor Scott made additional requests for assistance for multiple Florida counties in response to the damage caused by Tropical Storm Debby.
According to a recent release, Scott made a supplemental request to the President that the State of Florida receive Public Assistance, in addition to the request made Sunday for Individual Assistance for Presidential Declaration.
In response to Governor Scott's request on Sunday, a federal declaration for Individual Assistance was granted for Baker, Bradford, Columbia, Pasco and Wakulla counties.
Today's request also includes additional counties recommended to receive Individual Assistance.
The counties include:
Those counties that Governor Scott requested for Public Assistance include:
More Tropical Storm Debby Coverage:
- Tropical Storm Debby latest forecast
- Photos: Heavy wind, rain cause damage in Tampa Bay
- More photos: Tropical Storm Debby
- More photos: Tropical Storm Debby damage continues
- Photos: Tornadoes spawned by Tropical Storm Debby
- Viewer-submitted storm videos
- Mother manatee found dead on Bayshore Blvd.
- Tornado touches down in Pass-a-Grille
- Debby downs trees, roof
- Tree collapses in mobile home park
- Sunshine Skyway Bridge closed
- LIVE VIDEO: Clearwater Beach Cam
- Wicked waves pound Clearwater Beach
- Drivers stranded by flooding
- Humane Society deals with effects of Tropical Storm Debby
- Pasco County urges residents to stay out of the water
- Summer schools, programs to resume normal scheduling
- Mother dies in tornado, clutching child
- Shark swimming down Bayshore is a hoax